- allowing my task list to build up1
- looking at my mobile phone when people are talking to me
readingdoomscrolling the news2
- saving money
- seeking opportunities for personal growth
- Do, defer, delegate or delete.
- Once per day is more than enough
- After reading 41 books in 2020, I want to challenge myself to read 50 in 2021.
- I will get outside and run even if it is icy cold or teeming down with rain. And if I really can’t get outside to run then I will work out at home. There are no excuses. There is always enough time, enough ways to keep to fit, and enough tools (apps/videos/guides) to be able to exercise every day.
- One of my daily rituals is to read from a selection of philosophical and theological texts. It helps focus my mind at the start of the day.