As a Christmas gift to the members of my PLN who: inspire me; challenge me; and regularly make my time spent on Twitter worthwhile, I decided that I would pick one of them each day and tweet out a follow recommendation. 24 in total. Each morning one lucky person will find a tweet, recommending that others follow them, making the rounds.
Each tweet will include a number of reasons why I am recommending that particular person, although for some it will be tough to put across in 140 characters. The tweet will also be acompanied by the hash tag: #24daysofadvent.
I realise that this could be divisive and that I will undoubtedly miss someone who has been a fantastic help. For that I am sorry but I like giving gifts and thought that this was a nice way to do it. If you don’t get picked, I appologise deeply.
To those selected – Merry Christmas!
- David Mitchell (@DeputyMitchell)
- Andy Wallis (@andywallis)
- Doug Belshaw (@dajbelshaw)
- Julian Wood (@Ideas_Factory)
- Nick Dennis (@drdennis)
- Bianca Hewes (@BiancaH80)
- Brian Sharland (@sharland)
- Miles Berry (@mberry)
- Jan Webb (@janwebb21)
- Shaelynn Farnsworth (@shfarnsworth)
- Simon Finch (@simfin)
- Kevin McLaughlin (@kvnmcl)
- Dawn Hallybone (@dawnhallybone)
- Russell Stannard (@russell1955)
- Mike McSharry (@mikemcsharry)
- Drew Buddie (@digitalmaverick)
- Mark Clarkson (@mwclarkson)
- Ian Addison (@ianaddison)
- Dughall McCormick (@dughall)
- Bill Lord (@Joga5)
- Helen Morgan (@nellmog)
- Kristian Still (@KristianStill)
- Chris Allan (@infernaldepart)
- Anthony Heald (@antheald)
[Update] Well that’s it, 24 days of advent have passed and tomorrow is Christmas Day. Sorry if you did not recieve a #24daysofadvent recommend. I really enjoyed spreading some festive cheer in this way and may do so again next year. It’s important to give gifts, here’s why.
I am going offline for the next few days to enjoy the seasonal festivities with my family. Merry Christmas!