Volume 1, Issue 1 of #edjournal is almost ready to be published. Nick is making final edits to the articles that will be featured, while I have been readying the website and designing the PDF/EPUB version.
You can read the original blog post launching #edjournal here.
Articles to be featured in Volume 1, Issue 1 are:
- The Changing Shape of Mathematics Education – Andy Kemp
- What is the role of ICT teachers in 21st Century Teaching and Learning? – Andrea Pellicia (Click through to see this article as it will appear on the website)
- Looking in the Mirror: Reflective Learning – Peter Richardson
- Implementing New Technological Tools in Schools – Jan Webb
- The Boy in the Nazi Jumper: Literacy and Knowledge Creation in the History Classroom – Nicholas Dennis
- Going on Safari: Games Based Learning in Action – Dawn Hallybone
Here is the front and back covers of the PDF/EPUB version. To create a professional finish I have maintained a minimal style in keeping with the website.
#edjournal will be available very soon. Watch this space!