I will be (virtually) attending and speaking at #TMRoehampton this coming Tuesday. I intend to give an update on my current thinking, re: AFL and Google Docs. In preparation I created a new series of slides to support my talk. They can be viewed below, along with some useful, related links.
- Google Docs in the Classroom – Part 3: Assessment
- Google Docs in the Classroom – A Discussion
- (Tom Barrett) Marking work in Google Docs
- (Tom Barrett) Unobtrusive Collaboration in Google Docs
- (Oliver Quinlan) Personalising writing lessons with the new Google Docs
- (Oliver Quinlan) Collaborative assessment with Google Docs