Quite rightly some of you have asked why you should enrol in #crit101?
- To improve the way that you learn outside of the classroom
- To improve on and develop a set of skills that can be used across all of your A-Level subjects
- To develop skills and prepare for the rigours of learning at University
- To learn to be a more independent learner
- To engage in new ways of learning that you are likely to encounter at University or within your chosen workplace.
- The course is something that you can put on your University application and CV
- The skills are accredited and can be added to a personal blog, website or online CV
- It would give you that something extra to discuss at an interview
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by Email or Twitter.
Starting on Monday 21st January 2013, Critical Skills 101 will offer an introduction to a specific skill set that is integral to successful learning in Higher Education as well as being fundamental in becoming an effective in(ter)dependent learner.
For more information about the course please read the ‘about‘ page and check out the ‘course outline‘. Enrolment is now open and will remain so until Sunday 13th January.
While primarily aimed at Sixth Formers and FE students, the course is an ‘open online course’ meaning that anyone with an interest in developing their skills and autonomy as a learner can participate.
If you have further questions that can not be answered via the links above, then please do not hesitate to contact me. I can be reached by email or Twitter. Please also consider subscribing to the blog feed for updates or follow the hashtag: #crit101 via Twitter.